We are a fast-paced law firm handling business litigation and transactional matters looking for a dependable, hardworking, and upbeat gatekeeper to handle front desk responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Answering and routing incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system
- Maintaining and scheduling conference rooms
- Maintaining the waiting and other public and common areas
- Scanning, copying, and filing documents
- Collecting and routing mail and hand-delivered packages
- Court and Secretary of State runs
- Various projects as assigned and according to ability
Candidates will also be expected to assist the partners with tracking firm metrics, managing the business development calendar, and implementing a firm-wide social media plan.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, organized, confident, and be quick to learn and adapt. In addition, we are looking for a candidate possessing the following skills:
- Proficiency with Office Suite including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Adobe Pro
- Proficiency with Mac OS
This is a part-time, entry level, law firm position that will allow a candidate to get a broad range of knowledge in this field. While this position is currently a part-time position, we expect that this position will soon transition to a full-time position.
If you meet these qualifications please submit resume, cover letter, and references for review to firstname.lastname@example.org.