Real Property Advisors
Real estate has always been, and always will be, a foundation of most people’s accumulated wealth.
For business owners, the right property can be the key component to their business success, or an important asset that grows substantially in value. For these reasons, it is important to treat real property with the respect it warrants.
An Array of Knowledge for Every Need
Purchase, Sale, and Use of Property
From land acquisition to eminent domain, our experience with real property is considerable. Our experience covers:
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Sales
- Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs)
- Joint Ownership
- Partition Actions
- Commercial Property Disputes
- Disputes Over Sale of Property
- Common Interest Developments
- Quiet Title Actions
- Tenant in Common Agreements
From inception to conclusion -- our attorneys are by your side every step of the real estate journey. Providing agile oversight through critical phases, our goal is to make the process as seamless as possible.
There When You Need Us Most
Not every real property transaction is executed under ideal terms. Ideally, experienced legal counsel should be brought in on any real property purchase or sale, even if a realtor is involved, as the value of real property means it is critically important any transaction documents are carefully drafted and well understood. Additionally, disputes may arise when parties are not in agreement regarding their property or contract rights, and that is when you need a team of law professionals you can lean on. With a history of successful litigation, the team at Krogh & Decker, LLP can assist in a myriad of altercations, including:
- Breach of Contract
- Non-disclosure and Misrepresentation
- Construction Performance Disputes
- Establishing Broker or Agent Liability
- Misappropriation of Funds and Fraud
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Nuisance,Trespass, and Environmental Hazards
With the goal of successful resolution, we prepare game plans to achieve our clients' goals in the most efficient manner possible. Contact us today to receive a free case evaluation.